How to REALLY use LinkedIn (Second Edition - Entirely Revised): Discover the true power of LinkedIn and how to leverage it for your business and career.
by Jan Vermeiren
Paperback: 240 pages
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
List Price: $19.95
Your Price: $17.96
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
LinkedIn is the largest professional network in the world. The majority of the users has 3 questions: “What’s in it for me?”, “I have a profile, now what?” and “How to get more results without spending a lot of time?”
In the second - totally revised - edition of this international bestseller you will learn:
- 5 step basic strategy to be successful with LinkedIn
- 10 powerful ways to find new customers, employees, suppliers, partners, investors, experts or a new job
- 42 tips to make your profile stand out
- 11 strategies to apply LinkedIn at an organizational level (including Company Profile and the LinkedIn Strategy Matrix© for Organizations)
- 3 strategies (passive, active and proactive) to boost your personal or company branding
- 5 steps for event organizers to mix online and offline networking
- 17 ways group managers can stimulate interaction in groups
- 31 answers to frequently-asked questions (FAQs)
- 30 lesser-known functions and opportunities
Plus 53 new pages, including extra tips and timesaving tools and much, much more.
NEW! Discover the FREE “Video & Tools Library” (including free updates) at www.how-to-really-use-linkedin.com.
Some quotes about the book
“Jan and Bert, the networking experts in Belgium, have written the ultimate book on online business networking. How to REALLY use LinkedIn will benefit professionals wishing to enter the next era of networking. The book contains fascinating insights on the meaningful use of LinkedIn in a business environment; it familiarizes you with the unknown, interesting features of LinkedIn; and it deals with burning questions around this social network. Inshort, this book is an indispensable guide to discover the power of LinkedIn!”
Erik Van den Branden, HR Director, PriceWaterhouseCoopers Belgium
The importance of having a great team is one of my Success Principles—a team including colleagues, customers, suppliers, partners, and experts. How to REALLY use LinkedIn is your guide to find them—fast!
Jack Canfield, Co-author of The Success Principles™ and Co-Creator of the Chicken Soup for the Soul® series
“How to REALLY use LinkedIn is a must-read for anyone who wants to grow their business through networking. Even if you’re already a member of a referral or network organization, Jan Vermeiren and Bert Verdonck offer powerful, advanced strategies for how LinkedIn can help you get even more out of your participation in those sites as well.”
Ivan Misner, NY Times Bestselling author and Founder of BNI
“If you take networking seriously, use LinkedIn. If you take LinkedIn seriously, read this book.”
Edgar Valdmanis, Marketing & Projects Director at the Norwegian Computer Society
- LinkedIn In 30 Minutes: How to create a rock-solid LinkedIn profile and build connections that matter
- LinkedIn For Dummies
- The Essential Guide for Hiring & Getting Hired: Performance-based Hiring Series
- The Power Formula for LinkedIn Success (Second Edition - Entirely Revised): Kick-start Your Business, Brand, and Job Search
- LinkedIn Riches: How to Leverage the World's Largest Professional Network to Enhance Your Brand, Generate Leads and Increase Revenue!
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.