Reading and Writing About Literature: A Portable Guide
by Janet E. Gardner
Paperback: 256 pages
Publisher: Bedford/St. Martin's
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Far less expensive than comparable guides, Reading and Writing about Literature: A Portable Guide is an ideal supplement for writing courses where literature anthologies and individual literary works that lack writing instruction are assigned. This brief guide introduces strategies for reading literature, explains the writing process and common writing assignments for literature courses, provides instruction in writing about fiction, poetry, and drama, and includes coverage of writing a research paper and of literary criticism and theory. This volume in the popular Bedford/St. Martin's series of Portable Anthologies and Guides offers a trademark combination of high quality and great value.
- Journey Through New Testament: Student Text 9-12
- Courage and Calling: Embracing Your God-Given Potential
- Literature: A Portable Anthology
- Pocket Dictionary of Biblical Studies: Over 300 Terms Clearly & Concisely Defined
- Tunneling to the Center of the Earth: Stories
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.