Book of Majors 2014 (College Board Book of Majors)
by The College Board
Paperback: 1368 pages
Publisher: College Board
List Price: $27.99
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
The Book of Majors 2014 by The College Board helps students answer these questions: What’s the major for me? Where can I study it? What can I do with it after graduation?
Revised and refreshed every year, this book is the most comprehensive guide to college majors on the market. In-depth descriptions of 200 of the most popular majors are followed by complete listings of every major offered at more than 3,800 colleges, including four-year and two-year colleges and technical schools.
The 2014 edition covers every college major identified by the U.S. Department of Education—over 1,200 majors are listed in all. This is also the only guide that shows what degree levels each college offers in a major, whether a certificate, associate, bachelor’s, master’s or doctorate. The guide features:
• insights—from the professors themselves—on how each major is taught, what preparation students will need, other majors to consider and much more.
• updated information on career options and employment prospects.
• the inside scoop on how students can find out if a college offers a strong program for a particular major, what life is like for students studying that major, and what professional societies and accrediting agencies to refer to for more background on the major.
- The Best 378 Colleges, 2014 Edition (College Admissions Guides)
- College Handbook 2014: All New 51st Edition
- Fiske Guide to Colleges 2014
- Best Colleges 2014
- Fiske Guide to Colleges 2015
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.