Book of Majors 2014 (College Board Book of Majors)
by The College Board
Paperback: 1368 pages
Publisher: College Board
List Price: $27.99
The Book of Majors 2014 by The College Board helps students answer these questions: What's the major for me? Where can I study it? What can I do with it after graduation?
Revised and refreshed every year, this book is the most comprehensive guide to college majors on the market. In-depth descriptions of 200 of the most popular majors are followed by complete listings of every major offered at more than 3,800 colleges, including four-year and two-year colleges and technical schools.
The 2014 edition covers every college major identified by the U.S. Department of Education--over 1,200 majors are listed in all. This is also the only guide that shows what degree levels each college offers in a major, whether a certificate, associate, bachelor's, master's or doctorate. The guide features:
• insights--from the professors themselves--on how each major is taught, what preparation students will need, other majors to consider and much more.
• updated information on career options and employment prospects.
• the inside scoop on how students can find out if a college offers a strong program for a particular major, what life is like for students studying that major, and what professional societies and accrediting agencies to refer to for more background on the major.
- The Best 378 Colleges, 2014 Edition (College Admissions Guides)
- College Handbook 2014: All New 51st Edition
- Book of Majors 2015 (College Board Book of Majors)
- Fiske Guide to Colleges 2014
- Best Colleges 2014
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.