Leadership: Theory and Practice
by Peter G. Northouse
Paperback: 504 pages
Publisher: SAGE Publications, Inc
List Price: $96.00
Your Price: $82.56
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Adopted at more than 1,000 colleges and universities worldwide, the market-leading text owes its success to the unique way in which it combines an academically robust account of the major theories and models of leadership with an accessible style and practical exercises that help students apply what they learn. Each chapter of Peter Northouse’s Leadership: Theory and Practice follows a consistent format, allowing students to contrast the various theories, and three case studies in each chapter provide practical examples of each theory or trait discussed. The Sixth Edition adds an important new chapter on Servant Leadership.
- International Dimensions of Organizational Behavior
- The Leadership Challenge: How to Make Extraordinary Things Happen in Organizations
- Meeting the Ethical Challenges of Leadership: Casting Light or Shadow
- Organization Theory and Design
- Ethics of School Administration (Professional Ethics)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.