I Could Chew on This: And Other Poems by Dogs
by Francesco Marciuliano
Hardcover: 112 pages
Publisher: Chronicle Books
List Price: $12.95
Your Price: $10.93
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
A New York Times bestseller? Oh, you know the dogs weren't going to let the cats get away with that! This canine companion to I Could Pee on This, the beloved volume of poems by cats, I Could Chew on This will have dog lovers laughing out loud. Doggie laureates not only chew on quite a lot of things, they also reveal their creativity, their hidden motives, and their eternal (and sometimes misguided) effervescence through such musings as "I Dropped a Ball," "I Lose My Mind When You Leave the House," and "Can You Smell That?" Accompanied throughout by portraits of the canine poets in all their magnificence, I Could Chew on This is a work of unbridled enthusiasm, insatiable appetite, and, yes, creative genius.
- I Could Pee on This: And Other Poems by Cats
- Sorry I Pooped in Your Shoe (and Other Heartwarming Letters from Doggie)
- I Knead My Mommy: And Other Poems by Kittens
- Throw the Damn Ball: Classic Poetry by Dogs
- Sorry I Barfed on Your Bed (and Other Heartwarming Letters from Kitty)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.