I Could Pee on This: And Other Poems by Cats
by Francesco Marciuliano
Hardcover: 112 pages
Publisher: Chronicle Books
List Price: $12.95
Your Price: $10.19
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Cat lovers will laugh out loud at the quirkiness of their feline friends with these insightful and curious poems from the singular minds of housecats. In this hilarious book of tongue-in-cheek poetry, the author of the internationally syndicated comic strip Sally Forth helps cats unlock their creative potential and explain their odd behavior to ignorant humans. With titles like "Who Is That on Your Lap?," "This Is My Chair," "Kneel Before Me," "Nudge," and "Some of My Best Friends Are Dogs," the poems collected in I Could Pee on This perfectly capture the inner workings of the cat psyche. With photos of the cat authors throughout, this whimsical volume reveals kitties at their wackiest, and most exasperating (but always lovable).
- I Could Chew on This: And Other Poems by Dogs
- Sorry I Barfed on Your Bed (and Other Heartwarming Letters from Kitty)
- Cat Confessions: A "Kitty Come Clean" Tell-All Book
- How to Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting to Kill You
- Henri, le Chat Noir: The Existential Musings of an Angst-Filled Cat
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.