The Doctor of Nursing Practice Essentials: A New Model for Advanced Practice Nursing
by Mary Zaccagnini, Kathryn White
Paperback: 518 pages
Publisher: Jones & Bartlett Learning
List Price: $90.95
Your Price: $63.75
Availability: Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
The newly revised Second Edition of The Doctor of Nursing Practice Essentials: A New Model for Advanced Practice Nursing is the first text of its kind and is modeled after the eight DNP Essentials as outlined by the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN). Each section discusses the materials relevant to an element of the Essentials document and advises on the steps necessary to fulfill the requirements of the degree. The text is written for current DNP students as well as those considering the degree program. It also serves as a fantastic reference for professionals and those who have already completed a DNP program. Updates to the new edition include: • Greater detail around identifying specific nursing strategies for application and practice • A revised chapter on informatics that contains newer bedside tools for evidence-based practice (EBP) implementation • New data on the current health care reforms • A strong focus on community health • Expanded chapters on emerging roles and the DNP project
- The Doctor of Nursing Practice: A Guidebook for Role Development and Professional Issues
- Research for Advanced Practice Nurses, Second Edition: From Evidence to Practice
- The Doctor of Nursing Practice Scholarly Project: A Framework for Success
- Philosophical And Theoretical Perspectives For Advanced Nursing Practice (Cody, Philosophical and Theoretical Perspectives for Advances Nursing Practice)
- Evidence-Based Practice: An Integrative Approach to Research, Administration and Practice
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.