Photoshop Elements 12: The Missing Manual
by Barbara Brundage
Paperback: 648 pages
Publisher: Pogue Press
List Price: $44.99
Your Price: $26.99
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Whether you’re a photographer, scrapbooker, or aspiring graphic artist, Photoshop Elements 12 is an ideal image-editing tool—once you know how to use it. This bestselling book removes the guesswork. With candid, jargon-free advice and step-by-step guidance, you’ll get the most out of Elements for everything from sharing and touching-up photos to fun print and online projects.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Get to work right away. Import, organize, edit, crop, and color-correct your photos with ease.
- Retouch any image. Repair and restore old and damaged photos.
- Add pizzazz. Dress up your photos with dozens of filters, layer styles, and special effects.
- Share photos. Create online albums, email-ready slideshows, and web-ready files.
- Use your words. Make greeting cards, calendars, and flyers by adding text to images.
- Unleash your creativity. Design photo books, scrapbooks, collages, and other projects.
- Find your artistic flair. Create digital artwork from scratch, using tools to draw, paint, and blend.
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 12
- Teach Yourself VISUALLY Photoshop Elements 12
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 & Premiere Elements 12
- Photoshop Elements 12 All-in-One For Dummies
- Learn Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 Video Training Tutorials - 14 Hours
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.