Photoshop Elements 11: The Missing Manual
by Barbara Brundage
Paperback: 658 pages
Publisher: O'Reilly Media
List Price: $44.99
Your Price: $29.44
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Whether you’re a photographer, scrapbooker, or aspiring graphic artist, Photoshop Elements is an ideal image-editing tool—once you know your way around. This bestselling book removes the guesswork. With candid, jargon-free advice and step-by-step guidance, you’ll get the most out of Elements for everything from sharing and touching-up photos to fun print and online projects.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Get to work right away. Import, organize, and make quick fixes with ease.
- Retouch any image. Repair and restore old and damaged photos.
- Add pizzazz. Use dozens of filters, layer styles, and special effects.
- Share photos. Create online albums, email-ready slideshows, and web-ready files.
- Find your artistic flair. Use tools to draw, paint, work with blend modes, and more.
- Use your words. Make text flow along a curved path or around an object or shape.
- Unleash your creativity. Design photo books, greeting cards, calendars, and collages.
- Make yourself comfortable. Customize Elements to fit your working style.
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 11
- Photoshop Elements 11 For Dummies
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 & Premiere Elements 11 [OLD VERSION]
- Teach Yourself VISUALLY Photoshop Elements 11
- The Photoshop Elements 11 Book for Digital Photographers (Voices That Matter)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.