The Literature Review: A Step-by-Step Guide for Students (SAGE Study Skills Series)
by Diana Ridley
Paperback: 232 pages
Publisher: SAGE Publications Ltd
List Price: $42.00
Your Price: $38.35
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This Second Edition of Diana Ridley’s bestselling guide to the literature review outlines practical strategies for reading and note taking, and guides the reader on how to conduct a systematic search of the available literature, and uses cases and examples throughout to demonstrate best practice in writing and presenting the review. New to this edition are examples drawn from a wide range of disciplines, a new chapter on conducting a systematic review, increased coverage of issues of evaluating quality and conducting reviews using online sources and online literature and enhanced guidance in dealing with copyright and permissions issues.
- The Literature Review: Six Steps to Success
- Writing a Successful Thesis or Dissertation: Tips and Strategies for Students in the Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Creative Leadership: Skills That Drive Change
- The Ten Faces of Innovation: IDEO's Strategies for Defeating the Devil's Advocate and Driving Creativity Throughout Your Organization
- The Craft of Research, Third Edition (Chicago Guides to Writing, Editing, and Publishing)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.