The Everything Resume Book: From Using Social Media to Choosing the Right Keywords, All You Need to Have a Resume That Stands Out From the Crowd!
by Lin Grensing-Pophal
Paperback: 304 pages
Publisher: Adams Media
List Price: $16.95
Your Price: $13.37
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Expert advice and proven techniques for resumes that get you in the door!
Whether you are searching for your first job or your fiftieth, you need to learn how to sell yourself and get your resume in front of the right people. Jam-packed with information on mastering everything from the first draft to the first interview, this expert guide is all you need to get your career on track. Hiring professional Lin Grensing-Pophal expertly walks you through:
- What to include on--and what to leave off--today's resumes
- Creating virtual or interactive resumes
- Using SEO keywords for optimum searchability
- Getting your resume social media-ready
Even though social media, the Internet, and other platforms have changed the job hunting process, one thing hasn't changed: You still need to know how to craft the perfect resume! The Everything Resume Book, 4th Edition is the ultimate guide to building a standout resume and making sure it gets to the top of the stack.
- What Color Is Your Parachute? 2015: A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters and Career-Changers
- What Color Is Your Parachute? 2014: A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters and Career-Changers
- Before and After Resumes with CD: How to Turn a Good Resume Into a Great One
- The Everything Job Interview Book: All you need to stand out in today's competitive job market (Everything Series)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.