Knock 'em Dead Resumes: How to Write a Killer Resume That Gets You Job Interviews
by Martin Yate
Paperback: 320 pages
Publisher: Adams Media
List Price: $14.95
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Move your resume to the top of the pile!
At a time when companies can draw on resume banks containing millions of documents, you'll need to create a concise and powerful resume if you want to stand out.
Using his twenty-five years of experience, New York Times bestselling author Martin Yate has built a set of rules for creating the most effective document to get you noticed. He'll guide you through every step of the writing process as well as provide you with all-new examples of industry-specific resumes and those that cover every stage of your career. Yate also offers valuable advice on how to submit a resume electronically, what to include on social marketing profiles, and how to make the most of keywords so that search engines find your resume quickly.
With Knock 'em Dead Resumes, 10th Edition, you'll grab employers' attention - and score the job you want!
- Knock 'em Dead Job Interview: How to Turn Job Interviews Into Job Offers
- Knock 'em Dead 2015: The Ultimate Job Search Guide
- Knock 'em Dead Cover Letters: Cover Letters and Strategies to Get the Job You Want
- What Color Is Your Parachute? 2015: A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters and Career-Changers
- Resume Magic, 4th Ed: Trade Secrets of a Professional Resume Writer (Resume Magic: Trade Secrets of a Professional Resume Writer)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.