The Plot Whisperer: Secrets of Story Structure Any Writer Can Master
by Martha Alderson
Paperback: 256 pages
Publisher: Adams Media
List Price: $14.95
Your Price: $12.07
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
When it comes to writing bestsellers, it's all about the plot. Trouble is, plot is where most writers fall down--but you don't have to be one of them. With this book, you'll learn how to create stories that build suspense, reveal character, and engage readers--one scene at a time.
Celebrated writing teacher and author Martha Alderson has devised a plotting system that's as innovative as it is easy to implement. With her foolproof blueprint, you'll learn to devise a successful storyline for any genre. She shows how to:
- Use the power of the Universal Story
- Create plot lines and subplots that work together
- Effectively use a scene tracker for maximum impact
- Insert energetic markers at the right points in your story
- Show character transformation at the book's climax
This is the ultimate guide for you to write page-turners that sell!
- Plot Whisperer Workbook: Step-by-Step Exercises to Help You Create Compelling Stories
- The Plot Whisperer Book of Writing Prompts: Easy Exercises to Get You Writing
- The Emotion Thesaurus: A Writer's Guide To Character Expression
- Outlining Your Novel: Map Your Way to Success
- Plot & Structure: Techniques and Exercises for Crafting a Plot That Grips Readers from Start to Finish
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.