Myers' Psychology for AP*
by David G. Myers
Hardcover: 944 pages
Publisher: Worth Publishers
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Already The Bestselling AP* Psychology Author,
Myers Writes His First Exclusive AP* Psych Text
Watch Dave G. Myers introduce this new text here.
Watch instructor video reviews here.
David G. Myers is best known for his top-selling college psychology texts, used successfully across North America in thousands of AP* courses. As effective as Myers’ college texts have been for the AP* course, we believe his new text will be even better, because Myers’ Psychology for AP* has been written especially for the AP* course!
- Advanced Placement* Psychology Study Guide
- Forty Studies that Changed Psychology: Explorations into the History of Psychological Research (6th Edition)
- Barron's AP Psychology, 5th Edition (Barron's AP Psychology Exam)
- Forty Studies that Changed Psychology (7th Edition)
- The Practice of Statistics
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.