MBA Fundamentals Statistics (Kaplan MBA Fundamentals)
by Paul W Thurman
Paperback: 288 pages
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
List Price: $19.99
In the Kaplan MBA Fundamentals series, real-world statistics basics that can be applied today
In MBA Fundamentals in Statistics, readers learn to decipher and critically examine the information that is presented to them on a daily basis through polls, surveys, scientific studies, and more. Through real-life situations and simple exercises, anyone can learn to be a critical consumer of information and to make better business decisions.
- MBA Fundamentals Accounting and Finance (Kaplan Test Prep)
- MBA Fundamentals Strategy (Kaplan Test Prep)
- MBA Fundamentals Business Writing (Kaplan Test Prep)
- PreMBA Analytical Primer: Essential Quantitative Concepts for Business Math
- CFIN 4 (with CourseMate Printed Access Card) (Finance Titles in the Brigham Family)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.