MBA Fundamentals Statistics (Kaplan MBA Fundamentals)
by Paul W Thurman
Paperback: 288 pages
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
List Price: $19.99
Availability: Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
In the Kaplan MBA Fundamentals series, real-world statistics basics that can be applied today
In MBA Fundamentals in Statistics, readers learn to decipher and critically examine the information that is presented to them on a daily basis through polls, surveys, scientific studies, and more. Through real-life situations and simple exercises, anyone can learn to be a critical consumer of information and to make better business decisions.
- MBA Fundamentals Accounting and Finance (Kaplan Test Prep)
- MBA Fundamentals Strategy (Kaplan Test Prep)
- PreMBA Analytical Primer: Essential Quantitative Concepts for Business Math
- The Ten-Day MBA 4th Ed.: A Step-by-Step Guide to Mastering the Skills Taught In America's Top Business Schools
- Investing in People: Financial Impact of Human Resource Initiatives (2nd Edition)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.