The Innovator's Solution: Creating and Sustaining Successful Growth
by Clayton M. Christensen, Michael E. Raynor
Hardcover: 320 pages
Publisher: Harvard Business Review Press
List Price: $30.00
Your Price: $22.08
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
A seminal work on disruptionfor everyone confronting the growth paradox.
For readers of the bestselling The Innovator’s Dilemmaand beyondthis definitive work will help anyone trying to transform their business right now.
In The Innovator’s Solution, Clayton Christensen and Michael Raynor expand on the idea of disruption, explaining how companies can and should become disruptors themselves. This classic work shows just how timely and relevant these ideas continue to be in today’s hyper-accelerated business environment.
Christensen and Raynor give advice on the business decisions crucial to achieving truly disruptive growth and propose guidelines for developing your own disruptive growth engine. The authors identify the forces that cause managers to make bad decisions as they package and shape new ideasand offer new frameworks to help create the right conditions, at the right time, for a disruption to succeed. This is a must-read for all senior managers and business leaders responsible for innovation and growth, as well as members of their teams.
Based on in-depth research and theories tested in hundreds of companies across many industries, The Innovator’s Solution is a necessary addition to any innovation libraryand an essential read for entrepreneurs and business builders worldwide.
- The Innovator's Dilemma: When New Technologies Cause Great Firms to Fail (Management of Innovation and Change)
- The Innovator's Dilemma: The Revolutionary Book That Will Change the Way You Do Business
- The Innovator's DNA: Mastering the Five Skills of Disruptive Innovators
- The Lean Startup: How Today's Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses
- Disrupting Class, Expanded Edition: How Disruptive Innovation Will Change the Way the World Learns
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.