Collaboration: How Leaders Avoid the Traps, Build Common Ground, and Reap Big Results
by Morten Hansen
Hardcover: 256 pages
Publisher: Harvard Business Review Press
List Price: $35.00
Your Price: $23.41
Availability: Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
In this book, Hansen shows managers how to get collaboration right through "disciplined collaboration"-- a practical framework and set of tools managers can use to:
· Assess when--and when not--to pursue collaboration across units to achieve goals
· Identify and overcome the four barriers to collaboration
· Get people to buy into the larger picture, even when they own only a small piece of it
· Be a "T-Shaped Manager," collaborating across divisions while still working deeply in your own unit
· Create networks across the organization that are not large, but nimble and effective
Based on the author's long-running research, in-depth case studies, and company interviews, Collaboration delivers practical advice and tools to help your organization collaborate--for real results.
- Leading Teams: Setting the Stage for Great Performances
- The Progress Principle: Using Small Wins to Ignite Joy, Engagement, and Creativity at Work
- The Culture of Collaboration: Maximizing Time, Talent and Tools to Create Value in the Global Economy
- HBR's 10 Must Reads on Collaboration (with featured article “Social Intelligence and the Biology of Leadership,” by Daniel Goleman and Richard Boyatzis)
- Harvard Business Review on Collaborating Effectively
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.