On Writing Well
by William Zinsser
Library Binding: 336 pages
Publisher: St. Martins
List Price: $28.15
Your Price: $25.01
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
FOR USE IN SCHOOLS AND LIBRARIES ONLY. Warns against common errors in structure, style, and diction, and explains the fundamentals of conducting interviews and writing travel, scientific, sports, critical, and humorous articles.
- The Only Grammar Book You'll Ever Need: A One-Stop Source for Every Writing Assignment
- The Elements of Style (4th Edition)
- On Writing Well CD Audio Collection
- The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation: An Easy-to-Use Guide with Clear Rules, Real-World Examples, and Reproducible Quizzes
- Telling True Stories: A Nonfiction Writers' Guide from the Nieman Foundation at Harvard University
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.