Why We Buy: The Science of Shopping--Updated and Revised for the Internet, the Global Consumer, and Beyond
by Paco Underhill
Paperback: 320 pages
Publisher: Simon & Schuster
List Price: $16.00
Your Price: $10.82
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Revolutionary retail guru Paco Underhill is back with a completely revised edition of his classic, witty bestselling book on our ever-evolving consumer culture—full of fresh observations and important lessons from the cutting edge of retail such as Internet behemoths Amazon and iTunes as well as the globalization of retail in the world’s emerging markets.
- Brainfluence: 100 Ways to Persuade and Convince Consumers with Neuromarketing
- Buyology: Truth and Lies About Why We Buy
- Influence: Science and Practice (5th Edition)
- The New Rules of Retail: Competing in the World's Toughest Marketplace
- What Women Want: The Science of Female Shopping
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.