Why We Buy: The Science of Shopping--Updated and Revised for the Internet, the Global Consumer, and Beyond
by Paco Underhill
Paperback: 320 pages
Publisher: Simon & Schuster
List Price: $16.00
Your Price: $11.84
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Revolutionary retail guru Paco Underhill is back with a completely revised edition of his classic, witty bestselling book on our ever-evolving consumer culture -- full of fresh observations and important lessons from the cutting edge of retail, which is taking place in the world's emerging markets. New material includes:
• The latest trends in online retail -- what retailers are doing right and what they're doing wrong -- and how nearly every Internet retailer from iTunes to Amazon can drastically improve how it serves its customers.
• A guided tour of the most innovative stores, malls and retail environments around the world -- almost all of which are springing up in countries where prosperity is new. An enormous indoor ski slope attracts shoppers to a mall in Dubai; an uber luxurious Sao Paolo department store provides its customers with personal shoppers; a mall in South Africa has a wave pool for surfing.
The new Why We Buy is an essential guide -- it offers advice on how to keep your changing customers and entice new and eager ones.
- Inside the Mind of the Shopper: The Science of Retailing
- Buyology: Truth and Lies About Why We Buy
- Influence: Science and Practice (5th Edition)
- Call of the Mall: The Geography of Shopping by the Author of Why We Buy
- The New Rules of Retail: Competing in the World's Toughest Marketplace
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.