Why We Buy: The Science of Shopping--Updated and Revised for the Internet, the Global Consumer, and Beyond
by Paco Underhill
Paperback: 320 pages
Publisher: Simon & Schuster
List Price: $16.00
Your Price: $9.75
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Revolutionary retail guru Paco Underhill is back with a completely revised edition of his classic, witty bestselling book on our ever-evolving consumer culture—full of fresh observations and important lessons from the cutting edge of retail such as Internet behemoths Amazon and iTunes as well as the globalization of retail in the world’s emerging markets.
- Buyology: Truth and Lies About Why We Buy
- Brainfluence: 100 Ways to Persuade and Convince Consumers with Neuromarketing
- Influence: Science and Practice (5th Edition)
- The Retail Revival: Reimagining Business for the New Age of Consumerism
- The New Rules of Retail: Competing in the World's Toughest Marketplace
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.