The Science of Occupational Health: Stress, Psychobiology, and the New World of Work
by Ulf Lundberg, Cary L. Cooper
Paperback: 184 pages
List Price: $56.99
Your Price: $50.29
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
The Science of Occupational Health is an evidence-based resource for all members of the health care team working with those affected by work-based stress. The authors offer a unique psychobiological perspective, discussing the modern workplace as a cause of stimulation and well-being, as well as of distress and illness. They provide a rigorous but highly accessible scientific account of the effects that stress has on mind and body, with key chapters on 'Responses to Stress', 'Stress-Related Health Problems', and 'Stress Hormones at Work'.
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business
- One Page Talent Management: Eliminating Complexity, Adding Value
- Job Feedback: Giving, Seeking, and Using Feedback for Performance Improvement (Applied Psychology)
- The WorldatWork Handbook of Compensation, Benefits & Total Rewards: A Comprehensive Guide for HR Professionals
- Strategic Human Resource Management
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.