The College Bound Organizer
by Anna Costaras, Gail Liss
Paperback: 416 pages
List Price: $19.99
Your Price: $16.79
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Your comprehensive tool to organize every step of the college application process.
An essential guide to take along on your college visits!
This invaluable organizer will keep you on target and motivated. It's packed with worksheets, lists, tips, and detailed instructions on how to:
Build your resume
Secure letters of recommendation
Apply & interview on campus
File for financial aid & compare aid packages
Rank the pros & cons of colleges
"It's important to keep your mind on the big picture: which are the colleges that are best suited to help you to grow academically, socially, spiritually, and in every other way? Using The College Bound Organizer is one way to help you stay focused on what is really important."—Edward B. Fiske, bestselling author of Fiske Guide to Colleges
- College Admission: From Application to Acceptance, Step by Step
- Conquering the College Admissions Essay in 10 Steps, Second Edition: Crafting a Winning Personal Statement
- Get It Together for College: A Planner to Help You Get Organized and Get In
- Countdown To College: 21 'To Do' Lists for High School: Step-By-Step Strategies for 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th Graders
- How to Prepare a Standout College Application: Expert Advice that Takes You from LMO* (*Like Many Others) to Admit
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.