Fiske Countdown to College: 41 To-Do Lists and a Plan for Every Year of High School
by Edward Fiske, Bruce Hammond
Paperback: 160 pages
List Price: $9.99
Unique, simple approach to the complicated college prep process, from the leading authority in college admissions.
Getting ready for college is a complicated and confusing process - how do you know when to take the SAT? When do you start applying to schools? What classes should you be taking to help prepare you for college-level work? Is there anything you should do before high school?
Fiske Countdown to College is a comprehensive collection of simple, easy-to-use checklists that explain everything you need to do in each year of high school to make preparation for college a breeze. There are 28 "to-do" lists for parents and students, ten "don't" lists, three "top 10" lists, and two glossaries, divided by year, that walk you through high school to college. Quotes from students, parents, and counselors offer advice and support from people who've been through all of this before.
- Fiske Guide to Colleges 2015
- Fiske Guide to Getting Into the Right College
- Countdown To College: 21 'To Do' Lists for High School: Step-By-Step Strategies for 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th Graders
- The Best 379 Colleges, 2015 Edition (College Admissions Guides)
- Countdown to College: 21 To Do Lists for High School: Step-By-Step Strategies for 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th Graders 2nd Edition
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.