Introduction to Telecommunications
by Anu Gokhale
Hardcover: 480 pages
Publisher: Cengage Learning
List Price: $281.95
Your Price: $219.44
Availability: Usually ships in 2 to 4 weeks
This updated edition offers a thorough presentation of both the technical and business aspects of data and voice communications in a single volume. Comprehensive coverage explores all the latest telecommunications technologies and fundamentals, including project management and data/voice networks equipping readers with the "big picture" that is crucial to understanding how technology interacts with business in today's information age. Real-world examples accompany all technical material, arming readers not only with theoretical information but the application of those concepts as well. The end result will be a global understanding of telecommunications that includes current and emerging technologies as well as traditional material.
- VoIP and Unified Communications: Internet Telephony and the Future Voice Network
- Network+ Guide to Networks (with Printed Access Card) + Labconnection 2.0 Printed Access Card for Network+ Guide to Networks Pkg
- Labor & Employment Law: Text and Cases
- Introduction to Fiber Optics, Third Edition
- Laboratory Manual Version 1.5 To Accompany Fundamentals Of Information Systems Security
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.