College Apps: Selecting, Applying to, and Paying for the Right College for You
by Trish Portnoy
Paperback: 256 pages
Publisher: Cengage Learning PTR
List Price: $14.99
Your Price: $11.91
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Today's students and their families are in new territory when it comes to making college and career decisions. With the high cost of college and the wide variety of educational options available, families are, more than ever, in need of careful, clear guidance and advice. A roadmap for students and parents, COLLEGE APPS: SELECTING, APPLYING TO, AND PAYING FOR THE RIGHT COLLEGE FOR YOU will lead you through the sometimes tricky transition from high school to college. Author Trish Portnoy's approach, developed over years of teaching teens, is inspirational. Fast-paced, step-by-step, and task-oriented, COLLEGE APPS encourages a cooperative approach, creating a space for students and parents to develop and implement a shared strategy and, ultimately, achieve success.
- Admission Matters: What Students and Parents Need to Know About Getting into College
- The College Solution: A Guide for Everyone Looking for the Right School at the Right Price (2nd Edition)
- Fiske Guide to Colleges 2015
- Fiske Guide to Colleges 2014
- The Best 379 Colleges, 2015 Edition (College Admissions Guides)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.