New Perspectives on Computer Concepts 2014: Introductory (New Perspectives Series)
by June Jamrich Parsons, Dan Oja
Paperback: 584 pages
Publisher: Cengage Learning
List Price: $129.95
Your Price: $111.86
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Go beyond computing basics with the award-winning NEW PERSPECTIVES ON COMPUTER CONCEPTS. Designed to get you up-to-speed on essential computer literacy skills, this market leading text goes deeper, providing technical and practical information relevant to everyday life. NEW PERSPECTIVES ON COMPUTER CONCEPTS 2014 incorporates significant technology trends that affect computing and everyday life; such as concerns for data security, personal privacy, online safety, controversy over digital rights management, interest in open source software and portable applications, and more. In addition, coverage of Microsoft Windows 8 and Office 2013 will introduce you to the exciting new features of Microsoft's next generation of software.
- Microsoft Office 2010: Introductory (Available Titles Skills Assessment Manager (SAM) - Office 2010)
- Practical Microsoft Office 2013 (with CD-ROM) (New Perspectives)
- Microsoft Office 2013: Illustrated Introductory, First Course
- Windows Internet Explorer 9: Introductory (Shelly Cashman)
- Microsoft Windows 7: Introductory (Available Titles Skills Assessment Manager (SAM) - Office 2010)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.