by Paul V. Anderson
Paperback: 672 pages
Publisher: Cengage Learning
List Price: $201.95
Your Price: $170.18
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Thousands of students have successfully improved their writing and design skills using Anderson's TECHNICAL COMMUNICATION: A READER-CENTERED APPROACH. Known for its treatment of the rhetorical situation and coverage of usefulness and persuasion, this edition renews the focus on the reader-centered approach and includes new learning outcomes at the start of each chapter to help students gain more from their reading.
- Handbook of Technical Writing, Tenth Edition
- Document-Based Cases for Technical Communication
- Readings in Technical Writing: A Collection of Student Projects
- Handbook of Technical Writing
- The Non-Designer's Design Book (3rd Edition)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.