Internet Research Illustrated (Illustrated (Course Technology))
by Donald I. Barker, Melissa Barker, Katherine T. Pinard
Paperback: 128 pages
Publisher: Cengage Learning
List Price: $57.95
Your Price: $48.28
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Equip your students with Internet Research knowledge using this practical user-friendly book from the Illustrated Series. New edition features vastly expanded coverage of social media search, with an entire unit now dedicated to the topic. Explores how to use social media meta search engines to find information from multiple social media sites simultaneously. Additional emphasis on evaluating the value, veracity, and reliability of content found online. Continued attention to Boolean search and the use of other advanced search operators to maximize the efficacy of Internet research. Streamlined coverage of specialty searches and the use of subject directories, using state-of-the-art search techniques.
- 100% Information Literacy Success
- The Social Factor: Innovate, Ignite, and Win through Mass Collaboration and Social Networking
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010: Complete (Shelly Cashman)
- Keyboarding Pro Deluxe Online, Lessons 1-25 Printed Access Card
- Discovering Computers 2010: Living in a Digital World, Fundamentals (Shelly Cashman)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.