Right on the Money: Doug Casey on Economics, Investing, and the Ways of the Real World with Louis James
by Doug Casey
Paperback: 400 pages
List Price: $22.95
Your Price: $14.47
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Your favorite financial contrarian spreads the wealth in interviews on forty separate topics
Investment guru Doug Casey made headlines with the financial approach he advocated in Totally Incorrect. Casey believes that the best returns come from going against the grain, and taking a closer look at what everyone else is leaving behind. This rational approach to speculation struck a chord with the investing public, inspiring the follow-up book Right on the Money: Doug Casey on Economics, Investing, and the Ways of the Real World with Louis James.
In Right on the Money, Casey expands upon the basic ideas presented in Totally Incorrect, and translates them into actionable steps to take today to ensure a secure financial future. In a series of forty interviews, Casey presents his views on various topics, including investments, assets, real estate, and ethics. With his usual candor, he advocates for immediate action and lays down the path from idea to investment. Regardless of your position on each topic, you'll be forced to consider a perspective you've never before considered on topics such as:
- Protecting your assets with educated speculation
- The pros and cons of gold, cattle, and real estate
- Ethics of investing and the morality of money
- The impact of the EU, Africa, Egypt, and North Korea
No matter what topic he focuses on, Casey's primary message is always clear: act now. Stop paralysis by analysis and take the leap. You only get one financial future, and it's up to you to make it as secure and comfortable as possible. In Right on the Money: Doug Casey on Economics, Investing, and the Ways of the Real World with Louis James, Casey presents the case for investing against the grain, and reaping the rewards others have passed over.
- Totally Incorrect: Conversations With Doug Casey
- The Death of Money: The Coming Collapse of the International Monetary System
- Crisis Investing: Opportunities and Profits in the Coming Great Depression
- Crisis Investing for the Rest of the 90's
- Code Red: How to Protect Your Savings From the Coming Crisis
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.