How to Read a Financial Report: Wringing Vital Signs Out of the Numbers
by John A. Tracy, Tage Tracy
Paperback: 240 pages
List Price: $22.95
Your Price: $14.51
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
An updated new edition of the comprehensive guide to reading and understanding financial reports
Financial reports provide vital information to investors, lenders, and managers. Yet, the financial statements in a financial report seem to be written in a foreign language that only accountants can understand. This new Eighth Edition of How to Read a Financial Report breaks through that language barrier, clears away the fog, and offers a plain-English user's guide to financial reports. This updated edition features new information on the move toward separate financial and accounting reporting standards for private companies, the emergence of websites offering financial information, pending changes in the auditor's report language and what this means to investors, and requirements for XBRL tagging in reporting to the SEC, among other topics. * Makes it easy to understand what financial reports really say * Updated to include the latest information financial reporting standards and regulatory changes * Written by an author team with a combined 50-plus years of experience in financial accounting
With this new edition of How to Read a Financial Report, investors will find everything they need to fully understand the profit, cash flow, and financial condition of any business.
- Financial Statements: A Step-by-Step Guide to Understanding and Creating Financial Reports
- Financial Intelligence, Revised Edition: A Manager's Guide to Knowing What the Numbers Really Mean
- The Accounting Game: Basic Accounting Fresh from the Lemonade Stand
- Accounting Made Simple: Accounting Explained in 100 Pages or Less
- Warren Buffett Accounting Book: Reading Financial Statements for Value Investing
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.