Audience: Marketing in the Age of Subscribers, Fans and Followers
by Jeffrey K. Rohrs
Hardcover: 288 pages
List Price: $25.00
Your Price: $17.46
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Proprietary audience development is now a core marketing responsibility.
Every company needs audiences to survive. They are where you find new customers and develop more profitable relationships. And yet, most companies today treat their email, mobile, and social media audiences like afterthoughts instead of the corporate assets they are.
With AUDIENCE, Jeff Rohrs seeks to change this dynamic through adoption of The Audience Imperative. This powerful mandate challenges all companies to use their paid, owned, and earned media to not only sell in the short-term but also increase the size, engagement, and value of their proprietary audiences over the long-term.
As content marketing professionals have discovered, the days of “build it and they will come” are long gone. If you’re looking for a way to gain a lasting advantage over your competition, look no further and start building your email, Facebook, Google, Instagram, mobile app, SMS, Twitter, website, and YouTube audiences to last.
- Epic Content Marketing: How to Tell a Different Story, Break through the Clutter, and Win More Customers by Marketing Less
- Youtility: Why Smart Marketing Is about Help Not Hype
- The Power of Visual Storytelling: How to Use Visuals, Videos, and Social Media to Market Your Brand
- Social Media ROI: Managing and Measuring Social Media Efforts in Your Organization (Que Biz-Tech)
- Marketing For Nonprofit Organizations: Insights and Innovation
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.