Quicken 2014 For Dummies
by Stephen L. Nelson
Paperback: 384 pages
Publisher: For Dummies
List Price: $24.99
Your Price: $18.24
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
The classic guide to the market-leading personal finance software returns, updated and revised throughout!
In the latest edition of this perennial bestseller, financial expert Stephen Nelson shows you how to take control of your finances and get them in order quickly with Quicken 2014, the number one personal finance software on the market. Nelson provides you with a helpful introduction to all the latest features and enhancements to Quicken and shares expert advice on managing your bills; reconciling bank accounts online; recording credit card and other transactions; tracking investments, mortgages and other assets and liabilities; and more.
- Walks you through installing and setting up Quicken, maintaining your financial information safely on a computer, setting a budget, and creating financial reports
- Highlights ways to save money for college or retirement, minimize taxes, and maintain detailed financial records
- Zeroes in on paying bills online; managing mutual funds, stocks, and bonds; and keeping track of loans and other debts
- Presents a fun and friendly approach to a topic that many people find intimidating or overwhelming
Whether you're a first-time Quicken customer or looking to take advantage of the latest updates the new version has to offer, Quicken 2014 For Dummies will help you get your personal finances in order in no time!
- Quicken 2014 The Official Guide (Quicken Press)
- Quicken 2015 The Official Guide
- Quicken 2015 For Dummies (Quicken for Dummies)
- Quicken 2013 The Official Guide (Quicken Press)
- QuickBooks 2014 All-in-One For Dummies
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.