QuickBooks 2014 All-in-One For Dummies
by Stephen L. Nelson
Paperback: 648 pages
Publisher: For Dummies
List Price: $34.99
Your Price: $23.76
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Keep your budget on track and your business booming with QuickBooks 2014 All-in-One For Dummies!
QuickBooks is your one-stop shop for taking care of all those financial chores that are essential to keep your small business up and running, and this all-in-one guide makes managing your books easier than ever. Written by CPA and trusted financial author Stephen L. Nelson, this popular For Dummies bestseller has been updated for the latest version of QuickBooks and financial practices. You'll find eight self-contained minibooks that start with the basics of bookkeeping and accounting and walk you all the way through creating business plans and taking advantage of other business resources.
- Helps you understand accounting procedures and concepts, set up QuickBooks for your business needs, and start speaking the language of finance
- Explains how to invoice customers, pay vendors, monitor inventory, track accounts, and computer employee wages and payroll deductions
- Covers important accounting tasks like preparing financial statements, filing taxes, planning a budget, developing a business plan, forecasting, and assessing the health of your business
- Includes eight minibooks: An Accounting Primer, Getting Ready to Use QuickBooks, Bookkeeping Chores, Accounting Chores, Financial Management, Business Plans, Care & Maintenance, and Additional Business Resources
Don't put off those pesky accounting tasks any longer! QuickBooks 2014 All-in-One For Dummies makes managing your business finances a snap and gives you the confidence to tackle the books like a pro.
- QuickBooks 2014: The Missing Manual: The Official Intuit Guide to QuickBooks 2014
- QuickBooks 2014 The Guide
- QuickBooks Pro 2014
- Accounting All-in-One For Dummies (For Dummies (Business & Personal Finance))
- Setting Up & Running QuickBooks 2014: The Accountant’s Guide for Business Owners
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.