Lightroom 5: Streamlining Your Digital Photography Process
by Rob Sylvan, Nat Coalson
Paperback: 512 pages
List Price: $44.99
Your Price: $26.43
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Manage your images with Lightroom and this beautifully illustrated guide
Image management can soak up huge amounts of a photographer's time, but help is on hand. This complete guides teaches you how to use Adobe Lightroom 5 to import, manage, edit, and showcase large quantities of images with impressive results. The authors, both professional photographers and Lightroom experts, walk you through step by step, demonstrating real-world techniques as well as a variety of practical tips, tricks, and shortcuts that save you time. Streamline image management tasks like a pro, and get back to doing what you love — taking photographs.
- Teaches you digital imaging fundamentals, as well as specific skills you need to master Adobe's Lightroom 5 digital photography workflow software
- Explores capturing, importing, editing, processing, and presenting digital photos
- Explains real-world, professional-level techniques through easy-to-follow instructions and beautiful, full-color examples
- Frees you to focus on your creative photography abilities by helping you develop strong technical skills
Learn not only the "how" of editing and handling photographs with Lightroom 5, but the "why" as well, with Lightroom 5: Streamlining Your Digital Photography Process.
- The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 Book for Digital Photographers (Voices That Matter)
- The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 Book: The Complete Guide for Photographers
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 - The Missing FAQ: Real Answers to Real Questions Asked by Lightroom Users
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 Upgrade
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.