Ace the Programming Interview: 160 Questions and Answers for Success
by Edward Guiness
Paperback: 448 pages
List Price: $29.99
Your Price: $22.48
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Be prepared to answer the most relevant interview questions and land the job
Programmers are in demand, but to land the job, you must demonstrate knowledge of those things expected by today's employers. This guide sets you up for success. Not only does it provide 160 of the most commonly asked interview questions and model answers, but it also offers insight into the context and motivation of hiring managers in today's marketplace. Written by a veteran hiring manager, this book is a comprehensive guide for experienced and first-time programmers alike.
- Provides insight into what drives the recruitment process and how hiring managers think
- Covers both practical knowledge and recommendations for handling the interview process
- Features 160 actual interview questions, including some related to code samples that are available for download on a companion website
- Includes information on landing an interview, preparing a cheat-sheet for a phone interview, how to demonstrate your programming wisdom, and more
Ace the Programming Interview, like the earlier Wiley bestseller Programming Interviews Exposed, helps you approach the job interview with the confidence that comes from being prepared.
- Programming Interviews Exposed: Secrets to Landing Your Next Job
- Elements of Programming Interviews: The Insiders' Guide
- Coding Interview Questions
- Cracking the Coding Interview: 150 Programming Questions and Solutions
- The Google Resume: How to Prepare for a Career and Land a Job at Apple, Microsoft, Google, or any Top Tech Company
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.