Access 2013 For Dummies
by Laurie Fuller, Ken Cook
Paperback: 456 pages
Publisher: For Dummies
List Price: $24.99
Your Price: $15.32
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
The easy guide to Microsoft Access returns with updates on the latest version!
Microsoft Access allows you to store, organize, view, analyze, and share data; the new Access 2013 release enables you to build even more powerful, custom database solutions that integrate with the web and enterprise data sources. Access 2013 For Dummies covers all the new features of the latest version of Accessand serves as an ideal reference, combining the latest Access features with the basics of building usable databases. You'll learn how to create an app from the Welcome screen, get support for your desktop databases, and much more.
- Includes coverage of all the new features of Access 2013, including the updated interface
- Shows you how to create and share reports
- Features special videos and materials created by the authors to help reinforce the lessons included in the book
- Helps you build data analysis and interface tools for your specific needs
- Offers plenty of techniques and tips for solving common problems
Access 2013 For Dummies provides you with access to the latest version of this database tool.
- Microsoft Access 2013 Introduction Quick Reference Guide (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Card)
- Excel 2013 For Dummies
- Teach Yourself VISUALLY Access 2013
- Access 2013 Bible
- Microsoft Access 2013 Intermediate Quick Reference Guide (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Card)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.