Programming Interviews Exposed: Secrets to Landing Your Next Job
by John Mongan, Noah Kindler, Eric Gigu?re
Paperback: 336 pages
List Price: $29.99
Your Price: $16.69
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Be prepared for your next job interview with this tried-and-true advice
In today's tight job market, competition for programming jobs is hotter than ever. This third edition of a popular guide to programming interviews includes new code examples, information on the latest languages, new chapters on sorting and design patterns, tips on using LinkedIn, and a downloadable app to help prepare applicants for the interview. Like its earlier editions, this guide covers what software companies and IT departments want their programmers to know and includes plenty of helpful hints to boost your confidence.
- Looks at current job search and hiring processes, such as the rise of LinkedIn and other social networks as recruiting resources
- Addresses the most important languages for a programmer to know and features examples in multiple languages
- Includes new programming questions designed to sharpen your knowledge
- Features all-new chapters on design patterns and sorting, including how to deal with memory constraints and mobility issues
Walk into your next job interview with confidence, knowing you have thoroughly studied this newest edition of Programming Interviews Exposed.
- Cracking the Coding Interview: 150 Programming Questions and Solutions
- Elements of Programming Interviews: The Insiders' Guide
- Programming Pearls (2nd Edition)
- Ace the Programming Interview: 160 Questions and Answers for Success
- The Google Resume: How to Prepare for a Career and Land a Job at Apple, Microsoft, Google, or any Top Tech Company
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.