QuickBooks 2012 For Dummies
by Stephen L. Nelson
Paperback: 408 pages
Publisher: For Dummies
List Price: $24.99
Your Price: $15.18
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
QuickBooks 2012 For Dummies is a big help for small businesses
Most businesses can't afford a Big Four accounting firm to handle their books. That's why so many small-to-mid-size businesspeople turn to QuickBooks to help them keep track of their finances. Bestselling author Stephen Nelson returns with updated coverage of the latest revisions and enhancements to the leading small business accounting software package. After a quick review of bookkeeping basics, you'll discover how QuickBooks can help you build the perfect budget, process payroll, simplify your tax return prep work, create invoices, manage inventory, generate income statements, balance accounts, and much more.
You'll learn what you should do before you install and set up QuickBooks, then move onto basic bookkeeping concepts and the fundamentals of building a solid budget. You'll also discover how to enter data, create invoices, and record and print sales receipts; keep track of your inventory, payroll, and budgets; monitor your job costs; and generate the most common financial reports with ease.
- Veteran author Stephen Nelson updates his perennial bestseller and offers you easy-to-understand coverage of the newest release of QuickBooks
- Enables you to take control of managing your own business accounting and financial management tasks so you can avoid having to hire expensive outside help
- Provides expert advice for getting started with QuickBooks, building the perfect budget, processing payroll, creating invoices, managing inventory, tracking job costs, generating income statements, balancing accounts, creating financial reports, and more
QuickBooks 2012 For Dummies helps you handle your financial management tasks more effectively so that you can get down to business!
- QuickBooks 2012 The Official Guide (Quick Guides)
- Learn QuickBooks Pro 2012 Training Video Tutorial DVD
- QuickBooks 2012: The Missing Manual
- QuickBooks 2012 QuickSteps (Quick Guides)
- Bookkeeping For Dummies
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.