The Analysis and Design of Linear Circuits
by Roland E. Thomas, Albert J. Rosa, Gregory J. Toussaint
Hardcover: 944 pages
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
The new edition of Thomas' Analysis and Design of Linear Circuits features more skill examples, exercises, and associated problems. Specific topics emphasized are Thevenin Equivalent Circuits, Nodal and Mesh Analysis, Op-Amp Circuits, and Phasor Analysis. Furthermore the text is enhanced with great support to developing fundamental skills by adding similar-type skill problems. New and additional features include: additions to the IM containing worked-out solutions to many exercises; updated ABET section of the IM to reflect the latest changes to Criteria 2000; improved SM to include worked-out solutions showing key intermediate steps with rationale, and where appropriate, METLAB solutions.
- Fundamentals of Digital Logic with VHDL Design with CD-ROM
- Differential Equations with Boundary Value Problems (2nd Edition)
- Introduction to Thermal Systems Engineering: Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, and Heat Transfer
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics
- Differential Equations (with DE Tools Printed Access Card)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.