Accounting and Auditing Research: Tools and Strategies
by Thomas R. Weirich, Thomas C. Pearson, Natalie Tatiana Churyk
Paperback: 272 pages
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
The 8th Edition of Accounting & AuditingResearch: Tools & Strategies by Thomas R. Weirich, ThomasC. Pearson, and Natalie Tatiana Churyk builds upon previous issueswith a continued focus on accounting curriculum, includingIntermediate Accounting, Government and Non-Profit Accounting, Tax,Advanced Accounting, and Accounting Theory. It also focuses on howto perform accounting, auditing, tax, and business research in anever changing accounting and auditing landscape. Furthermore, thetext provides information, insights, and more researchopportunities to develop effective skills in research andanalysis.
- Effective Writing: A Handbook for Accountants, 9th Edition
- Cost Management: Measuring, Monitoring, and Motivating Performance
- Technical Communication: A Reader-Centered Approach, 7th Edition (Available Titles CourseMate)
- Auditing Cases: An Interactive Learning Approach (5th Edition)
- Ethical Obligations and Decision-Making in Accounting: Text and Cases
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.