Accounting and Auditing Research: Tools and Strategies
by Thomas R. Weirich, Thomas C. Pearson, Natalie Tatiana Churyk
Paperback: 272 pages
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
The 8th Edition of Accounting & Auditing Research: Tools & Strategies by Thomas R. Weirich, Thomas C. Pearson, and Natalie Tatiana Churyk builds upon previous issues with a continued focus on accounting curriculum, including Intermediate Accounting, Government and Non-Profit Accounting, Tax, Advanced Accounting, and Accounting Theory. It also focuses on how to perform accounting, auditing, tax, and business research in an ever changing accounting and auditing landscape. Furthermore, the text provides information, insights, and more research opportunities to develop effective skills in research and analysis.
- Effective Writing: A Handbook for Accountants, 9th Edition
- Cost Management: Measuring, Monitoring, and Motivating Performance
- Technical Communication: A Reader-Centered Approach, 7th Edition (Available Titles CourseMate)
- Auditing Cases: An Interactive Learning Approach (5th Edition)
- Financial Reporting, Financial Statement Analysis and Valuation
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.