Guerrilla Marketing for Job Hunters 3.0: How to Stand Out from the Crowd and Tap Into the Hidden Job Market using Social Media and 999 other Tactics Today
by Jay Conrad Levinson, David E. Perry
Paperback: 368 pages
List Price: $21.95
Your Price: $14.12
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
The latest strategies for job hunters revealed in this revised and updated edition
This new Third Edition features the latest job-hunting strategies for the Information Age. You'll discover key techniques to reach hiring managers at the employers you want to work for most. New chapters integrate using social media and social networking tools like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and ZoomInfo in your job search, along with case studies from successful guerrilla job hunters that detail what works in today's hyper competitive job market with commentary from America's top recruiters.
- Present your skills in creative new ways that stand out in today's hyper-competitive job market
- Employ little-known search engine optimization tricks used by top headhunters
- Integrated web site updated bi-weekly to remain state-of-the-moment
- Part of the Guerrilla Marketing Series, the bestselling marketing book series
The job search process has changed drastically in the past few years. Turn these changes to your advantage and make your search successful with Guerilla Marketing for Job Hunters 3.0.
- "Headhunter" Hiring Secrets: The Rules of the Hiring Game Have Changed . . . Forever!
- The Power Formula for LinkedIn Success (Second Edition - Entirely Revised): Kick-start Your Business, Brand, and Job Search
- Knock 'em Dead 2013: The Ultimate Job Search Guide
- Resume Magic, 4th Ed: Trade Secrets of a Professional Resume Writer (Resume Magic: Trade Secrets of a Professional Resume Writer)
- Maximum Success with LinkedIn: Dominate Your Market, Build a Global Brand, and Create the Career of Your Dreams
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.