Psychosocial Occupational Therapy: An Evolving Practice
by Elizabeth Cara, Anne MacRae
Paperback: 1024 pages
Publisher: Cengage Learning
List Price: $173.95
Your Price: $140.37
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Designed to provide readers with the most up-to-date information on the clinical applications of psychosocial occupational therapy, the thoroughly revised Third Edition of PSYCHOSOCIAL OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY: AN EVOLVING PRACTICE is an important addition to any occupational therapy library. With a novice friendly approach focusing on diagnosis, this book is filled with case illustrations to demonstrate therapy in clinical practice so that readers are prepared for working with actual clients in real-life contexts. Seven new chapters have been added to the third edition and cover topics such as recovery perspectives, mental health research in occupational therapy, mental health of infants, managing pain in occupational therapy, assessment and outcome measurement, psychosocial occupational therapy in the school setting, and occupational therapy in the military. With contributions from experts in the field and discussions of current developments in the profession, this book is an excellent resource for anyone interested in occupational therapy.
- Group Dynamics in Occupational Therapy: The Theoretical Basis and Practice Application of Group Intervention
- Pedretti's Occupational Therapy: Practice Skills for Physical Dysfunction, 7e (Occupational Therapy Skills for Physical Dysfunction (Pedretti))
- Evidence-Based Rehabilitation: A Guide to Practice
- Occupational Therapy for Children, 6e (Case Review)
- Conditions in Occupational Therapy: Effect on Occupational Performance
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.