I'd Rather Be in the Studio: The Artist's No-Excuse Guide to Self-Promotion
by Alyson B. Stanfield
Paperback: 279 pages
Publisher: Pentas Press
List Price: $25.00
For Artists Who Are Ready to Garner Attention for Their Art
I d Rather Be in the Studio! offers both practical and innovative approaches that help you get your art out of the studio and in front of buyers and collectors. Buy this book only if you're ready for the spotlight.
Step-by-step instructions show artists how to write a better artist statement, attract blog readers, write a more compelling newsletter, and use social media more effectively
NEW! in the 2011 edition:
- Power up your Facebook page
- Master Twitter with 9 types of tweets and 5 tweet makeovers
- Discover the secret for maintaining an active blog
- Save time on social media sites
- Boost your online presence using the social media tips throughout the book
Go after your successful art career with gusto. Match Internet marketing techniques with proven in-person strategies to take charge of your career. Guess what? It s not as hard as you think, once you set aside excuses, get out of the studio every so often, and take action.
Generate buzz in the crowded art market so buyers come to you.
Use bold career moves that have paid off for other artists.
Enjoy sharing your art as much as you enjoy making it.
Buy this book if you are ready to be as successful as you deserve.
- ART/WORK: Everything You Need to Know (and Do) As You Pursue Your Art Career
- Making It in the Art World: New Approaches to Galleries, Shows, and Raising Money
- The Artist's Guide: How to Make a Living Doing What You Love
- New Markets for Artists: How to Sell, Fund Projects, and Exhibit Using Social Media, DIY Pop-Ups, eBay, Kickstarter, and Much More
- How to Survive and Prosper as an Artist: Selling Yourself Without Selling Your Soul
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.