The 90-Day Screenplay: from concept to polish
by Alan Watt
Paperback: 284 pages
Publisher: The 90-day Novel Press
List Price: $16.95
Your Price: $15.23
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
The 90-Day Screenplay method of structuring your story is organic, involving a rigorous inquiry into the dilemma besetting your characters. This inside-out approach avoids the distractions that frequently occur when one's focus is placed squarely on plot. Screenwriting is often taught by Hollywood story analysts who confuse story structure with "plotting," thus leading to a formulaic, one-size-fits-all style of writing. By focusing on the dilemma, and exploring its resolution, the plot emerges naturally in surprising and dynamic ways.
- The Screenwriter's Bible, 6th Edition: A Complete Guide to Writing, Formatting, and Selling Your Script (Expanded & Updated)
- The 90-Day Novel: Unlock the story within
- Screenplay: The Foundations of Screenwriting
- The 10-Day Screenplay: How to Write a Screenplay in 10 Days
- Save The Cat! The Last Book on Screenwriting You'll Ever Need
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.