Ten Steps to a Federal Job, 3rd Ed With CDROM (Ten Steps to a Federal Job: Federal Jobs, Jobs, Jobs)
by Kathryn Troutman
Paperback: 172 pages
Publisher: Resume Place Pr
List Price: $18.95
Your Price: $15.13
Availability: Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
In Nov. of 2010, there was a big change in federal resume writing: KSAs are now to be INCLUDED inside the resume. The third edition CD-ROM gives you 21 samples of KSAs included the Federal Resume. View before and after Federal Resumes with KSAs in the Resume based on Hiring Reform recommendations. Highly informative case studies include vacancy announcements, keywords, before and after (successful) federal resumes, and salary increases for each of these case studies.
- Federal Resume Guidebook: Strategies for Writing a Winning Federal Resume (Federal Resume Guidebook: Write a Winning Federal Resume to Get in), 5th Edition
- How to Land a Top-Paying Federal Job: Your Complete Guide to Opportunities, Internships, Resumes and Cover Letters, Networking, Interviews, Salaries, Promotions, and More!
- Military to Federal Career Guide, 2nd Edition (Military to Federal Guide (W/CD))
- The New SES Application: Writing the Traditional ECQs and the New 2011 Five-Page Senior Executive Service Resume
- Running Meetings (20-Minute Manager Series)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.