Ten Steps to a Federal Job, 3rd Ed With CDROM (Ten Steps to a Federal Job: Federal Jobs, Jobs, Jobs)
by Kathryn Troutman
Paperback: 172 pages
Publisher: Resume Place Pr
List Price: $18.95
Your Price: $12.96
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
In Nov. of 2010, there was a big change in federal resume writing: KSAs are now to be INCLUDED inside the resume. The third edition CD-ROM gives you 21 samples of KSAs included the Federal Resume. View before and after Federal Resumes with KSAs in the Resume based on Hiring Reform recommendations. Highly informative case studies include vacancy announcements, keywords, before and after (successful) federal resumes, and salary increases for each of these case studies.
- Federal Resume Guidebook: Strategies for Writing a Winning Federal Resume (Federal Resume Guidebook: Write a Winning Federal Resume to Get in), 5th Edition
- How to Land a Top-Paying Federal Job: Your Complete Guide to Opportunities, Internships, Resumes and Cover Letters, Networking, Interviews, Salaries, Promotions, and More!
- The Book of U.S. Government Jobs: Where They Are, What's Available, & How to Complete a Federal Resume
- Student's Federal Career Guide: Students, Recent Graduates, Veterans- Learn How to Write a Competitive Federal Resume for a Pathways Internship for USAJOBS Federal Careers
- Jobseeker's Guide: Navigating the Federal Resume and USAJOBS Application System for Transitioning Military, Family Members, and Wounded Warriors
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.