The New SES Application: Writing the Traditional ECQs and the New Five-Page Senior Executive Service Federal Resume
by Kathryn Troutman, Diane Hudson Burns
Paperback: 186 pages
Publisher: Resume Place Pr
List Price: $21.95
Your Price: $18.21
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
The Senior Executive Service (SES) Corps for the U.S. Government is HIRING! The federal Senior Executive Service application is on average 10 to 20 pages in length and includes a resume, Executive Core Qualification (ECQ) narratives, Mandatory Technical Qualification narratives, and a cover letter. The Executive Core Qualifications are: Leading Change, Leading People, Results Driven, Business Acumen, and Building Coalitions.
This is the first-ever book on how to write the Senior Executive Service Application for private industry executives, Federal government executives, and military officers. It covers both the traditional format application and the new 2011 version with the shorter five-page SES federal resume.
The New SES Application, Writing the Traditional ECQs and the New 2011 Five-Page Senior Executive Service Resume is a total guide to writing the Senior Executive Service Application for SES positions in Government. It covers ECQs, TQs, SES Federal Resume, Executive Cover Letter and lessons on writing the ECQs.
- Federal Resume Guidebook: Strategies for Writing a Winning Federal Resume (Federal Resume Guidebook: Write a Winning Federal Resume to Get in), 5th Edition
- Roadmap to the Senior Executive Service: How to Find SES Jobs, Determine Your Qualifications, and Develop Your SES Application (21st Century Career Series)
- Ten Steps to a Federal Job, 3rd Ed With CDROM (Ten Steps to a Federal Job: Federal Jobs, Jobs, Jobs)
- How to Land a Top-Paying Federal Job: Your Complete Guide to Opportunities, Internships, Resumes and Cover Letters, Networking, Interviews, Salaries, Promotions, and More!
- Military to Federal Career Guide, 2nd Edition (Military to Federal Guide (W/CD))
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.