Military to Federal Career Guide, 2nd Edition (Military to Federal Guide (W/CD))
by Kathryn Troutman
Paperback: 120 pages
Publisher: Resume Place Pr
List Price: $18.95
President Obama has created an Executive Order to help veterans start a career in the federal government. The President s Initiative on Employment for Veterans will make a difference for veterans transitioning to the federal government. BUT ... Veterans STILL need a federal resume that will get them at least minimally qualified, and hopefully best qualified. Write a stellar federal resume and get hired into best jobs in America and throughout the world. Get critical resume tips on: how to add keywords to match your federal resume to a particular vacancy announcement; highlighting your accomplishments so that federal human resources specialists will notice them; and interpreting important sections of the vacancy announcement, such as HOW TO APPLY instructions. Includes short, easy-to-read, samples of Military to Federal Resumes in the Outline Format for USAJOBS, CPOL, DONHR, AVUE, Talentlink, and other federal resume builders. This edition also features a CD-ROM with over ten samples of Military to Federal Resumes. The second edition is shortened, edited, and reformmated from the first edition into a friendly, quick guide that veterans will be able to use.
- Federal Resume Guidebook: Strategies for Writing a Winning Federal Resume (Federal Resume Guidebook: Write a Winning Federal Resume to Get in), 5th Edition
- Ten Steps to a Federal Job, 3rd Ed With CDROM (Ten Steps to a Federal Job: Federal Jobs, Jobs, Jobs)
- Expert Resumes for Military-To-Civilian Transitions 2nd Ed
- 150 Best Jobs for the Military-to-Civilian Transition (150 Best Jobs Through Military Training) (Jist's Best Jobs)
- How to Land a Top-Paying Federal Job: Your Complete Guide to Opportunities, Internships, Resumes and Cover Letters, Networking, Interviews, Salaries, Promotions, and More!
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.