Military to Federal Career Guide, 2nd Edition (Military to Federal Guide (W/CD))
by Kathryn Troutman
Paperback: 120 pages
Publisher: Resume Place Pr
List Price: $18.95
Your Price: $15.86
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
President Obama has created an Executive Order to help veterans start a career in the federal government. The President s Initiative on Employment for Veterans will make a difference for veterans transitioning to the federal government. BUT ... Veterans STILL need a federal resume that will get them at least minimally qualified, and hopefully best qualified. Write a stellar federal resume and get hired into best jobs in America and throughout the world. Get critical resume tips on: how to add keywords to match your federal resume to a particular vacancy announcement; highlighting your accomplishments so that federal human resources specialists will notice them; and interpreting important sections of the vacancy announcement, such as HOW TO APPLY instructions. Includes short, easy-to-read, samples of Military to Federal Resumes in the Outline Format for USAJOBS, CPOL, DONHR, AVUE, Talentlink, and other federal resume builders. This edition also features a CD-ROM with over ten samples of Military to Federal Resumes. The second edition is shortened, edited, and reformmated from the first edition into a friendly, quick guide that veterans will be able to use.
- Federal Resume Guidebook: Strategies for Writing a Winning Federal Resume (Federal Resume Guidebook: Write a Winning Federal Resume to Get in), 5th Edition
- Ten Steps to a Federal Job, 3rd Ed With CDROM (Ten Steps to a Federal Job: Federal Jobs, Jobs, Jobs)
- Expert Resumes for Military-To-Civilian Transitions 2nd Ed
- How to Land a Top-Paying Federal Job: Your Complete Guide to Opportunities, Internships, Resumes and Cover Letters, Networking, Interviews, Salaries, Promotions, and More!
- Out of Uniform: Your Guide to a Successful Military-to-Civilian Career Transition
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.