Good to Great and the Social Sectors: A Monograph to Accompany Good to Great
by Jim Collins
Paperback: 35 pages
List Price: $11.95
Your Price: $8.95
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Jim Collins Answers the Social Sector with a Monograph to Accompany Good to Great. 30-50% of those who bought Good to Great work in the Social Sector.
- This monograph is a response to questions raised by readers in the social sector. It is not a new book.
- Jim Collins wants to avoid any confusion about the monograph being a book by limiting its distribution to online retailers.
- Based on interviews and workshops with over 100 social sector leaders.
- The difference between successful organizations is not between the business and the social sector, the difference is between good organizations and great ones.
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap...And Others Don't
- Revisiting Professional Learning Communities at Work: New Insights for Improving Schools
- The Lean Entrepreneur: How Visionaries Create Products, Innovate with New Ventures, and Disrupt Markets
- Forces for Good, Revised and Updated: The Six Practices of High-Impact Nonprofits
- Leading the Starbucks Way: 5 Principles for Connecting with Your Customers, Your Products and Your People
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.