Good to Great and the Social Sectors: A Monograph to Accompany Good to Great
by Jim Collins
Paperback: 112 pages
List Price: $13.95
Your Price: $9.36
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Jim Collins Answers the Social Sector with a Monograph to Accompany Good to Great. 30-50% of those who bought Good to Great work in the Social Sector.
- This monograph is a response to questions raised by readers in the social sector. It is not a new book.
- Jim Collins wants to avoid any confusion about the monograph being a book by limiting its distribution to online retailers.
- Based on interviews and workshops with over 100 social sector leaders.
- The difference between successful organizations is not between the business and the social sector, the difference is between good organizations and great ones.
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap...And Others Don't
- Forces for Good: The Six Practices of High-Impact Nonprofits
- Nonprofit Management 101: A Complete and Practical Guide for Leaders and Professionals
- Nonprofit Sustainability: Making Strategic Decisions for Financial Viability
- Competing for the Future
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.