THE Classroom Management Book
by Harry K. Wong, Rosemary T. Wong, Sarah F. Jondahl, Oretha F. Ferguson
Paperback: 320 pages
Publisher: Harry K. Wong Publications
List Price: $36.95
Your Price: $28.35
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This is a solutions book that shows how to organize and structure a classroom to create a safe and positive environment for student learning and achievement to take place. It offers 50 procedures that can be applied, changed, adapted, and incorporated into any classroom management plan. Each procedure is presented with a consistent format that breaks it down and tells how to teach it and what the outcome of teaching it will be. While all of the work and preparation behind a well-managed classroom are rarely observed, the dividends are evident in a classroom that is less stressful for all and one that hums with learning. The book can be previewed on the publisher's website.
- The First Days of School: How to Be an Effective Teacher, 4th Edition
- The First Days Of School: How To Be An Effective Teacher
- Teach Like a Champion 2.0: 62 Techniques that Put Students on the Path to College
- The First-Year Teacher's Survival Guide: Ready-to-Use Strategies, Tools and Activities for Meeting the Challenges of Each School Day
- Reluctant Disciplinarian: Advice on Classroom Management from a Softy Who Became (Eventually) a Successful Teacher
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.