by Michael R. Emlet
Paperback: 24 pages
Publisher: New Growth Press
List Price: $3.99
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Someone you love has been diagnosed with the neurological disorder Asperger Syndrome. You are already experiencing the social struggles, communication difficulties, and other challenges, but you are also looking for hope. Does the Bible speak to this struggle? In CCEFs Asperger Syndrome: Meeting the Challenges with Hope, Michael R. Emlet combines his experience as a physician and a biblical counselor to explain Asperger Syndrome and highlight the unique place each person, including those with AS, have in God's family. He gives biblical, practical advice on how to deal with the spiritual challenges of AS and encourages with the truth that each person has inherent dignity and worth. New Growth Press minibooks are frequently used by pastors and ministry leaders to help others apply biblical wisdom to specific life issues. Churches, biblical counseling ministries, and missional organizations make the minibooks available in their acrylic display cases to further discipleship and gospel-centered living.
- Blame It on the Brain: Distinguishing Chemical Imbalances, Brain Disorders, and Disobedience (Resources for Changing Lives)
- Where is the Mango Princess? A Journey Back from Brain Injury
- Collected Writings of John Murray: Lectures in Systematic Theology
- Angry Children: Understanding and Helping Your Child Regain Control
- Marriage Matters: Extraordinary Change Through Ordinary Moments
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.