How Rich People Think
by Steve Siebold
Paperback: 224 pages
Publisher: London House Press
List Price: $16.99
Your Price: $15.28
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This book will teach you how rich people think. It compares the thoughts, habits and philosophies of the middle class to the world class when it comes to wealth. The differences are as extreme as they are numerous. The strategy is simple: learn how rich people think, copy them, take action and get rich. This book hits hard and never lets up. It's based on a quarter century of interviews with millionaires. It's written in unfiltered, politically incorrect language that makes the point crystal clear and easy to follow. The hundreds of millionaires interviewed for this book had nothing to gain by sharing their secrets, nor any interest in sugar-coating their advice. These people gave me unprecedented access to their lifestyle and playgrounds; from Palm Beach to Aspen. I was searching for the raw, uncensored truth about how rich people think, and they agreed to share it with me on the promise that their names never be published and their remarks never made public. I've mixed their wisdom with my words, and the result is a book so brutally honest it will shock some and inspire others. If you've ever dreamed of living a life most people only see in movies, study this book like a scientist. Freedom from financial worries and a millionaire's lifestyle is closer than you think.
- Rich Habits - The Daily Success Habits of Wealthy Individuals
- 177 Mental Toughness Secrets of the World Class: The Thought Processes, Habits and Philosophies of the Great Ones, 3rd Edition
- Rich Kids: How to Raise Our Children to Be Happy and Successful in Life
- The Top 10 Distinctions Between Millionaires and the Middle Class
- Cold Hard Truth On Men, Women, and Money: 50 Common Money Mistakes and How to Fix Them
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.